(WORK 3 DAYS HAVE 4 DAYS OFF ONE WEEK, WORK 4 DAYS HAVE 3 DAYS
*LOW COST MEDICAL CLINIC!
HOURLY RATE IS $15.65/hour. SUMMARY OF DUTIES
This position is responsible for cosmetic part quality,
dimensional charting, paperwork completion, and submission of
molded component lots to Quality Assurance for final audit
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
* Performs start-up dimensions, as required.
* Submits daily lots to Quality Assurance for final audit.
* Packages and weighs the product and makes labels.
* Completes paperwork.
* Inspects parts visually and using measuring tools; documents
results and ensures compliance to drawings and specifications;
performs testing of products, as required.
* Anneals products as required by the router; documents
information as outlined in the manufacturing process specification
* Ensures that work areas, machines and equipment are clean and
* Makes computer entries.
* Assists in the training of new Molding Operators, as
* Operates more than one molding machine, as required.
* Performs re-inspection, re-work, sorting and cleaning of
plastic parts, as requested.
* Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
* Lifting -- Not to exceed 50 lbs. -- local practice may
* Color perception
* Depth perception
* Field of vision/peripheral
* Fine motor skills
* Chemical vapors
* Soldering fumes
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Education and/or experience equivalent to a high school
* One year of manufacturing experience required.
* One year of molding experience preferred.
* Ability to read and understand written instructions.
* Ability to follow oral instructions.
* Ability to learn about and remember key information about
parts molded in the department.
* Detail oriented.
* Good manual dexterity and the ability to perform manual tasks
requiring some fine motor skills.
* Demonstrated human relations and effective communication
* Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word
processing, database and other applicable software programs.
* Start/stop molding equipment/auxiliary equipment
* Computer skills
* Annealing documentation
* Equipment/mold cleaning
* Process adjustments
COMPANY HISTORY Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was
founded in 1987 by Fred P. Lampropoulos. Merit develops,
manufactures and markets single-use medical devices primarily for
diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit
has been successful in introducing and marketing innovative,
high-quality products through its expertise in new product design
and its capabilities in injection and insert molding of plastics;
the application of its proprietary electronic and sensor-based
technologies; and wire, extrusion and catheter technologies. Merit
also develops and markets embolotherapeutic products for the
treatment of uterine fibroids, hypervascularized tumors, and
arteriovenous malformations. Embolotherapy procedures are primarily
performed by interventional radiologists and use bioengineered
microspheres to create targeted vascular occlusion and drug
delivery. The Company is utilizing its competitive advantages and
technologies to develop and offer products that address a wide
range of needs related to cardiology and radiology procedures
performed in hospitals. Sales are made primarily to U.S. hospitals
through a direct sales force. The Company markets its products in
over 60 countries worldwide, utilizing a direct sales force in
Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.
MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V
At Merit Medical, our mission is to create innovative medical
devices that improve lives. Our goal is to hire and develop people
who want to build something special through hard work, team effort,
and commitment. Together, we are making a difference in the lives
of patients around the world.
As an eligible Merit employee, you can expect the following:
* Multiple Shifts and Hours to choose from: Days, Swing (Eve),
* Medical/Dental & Other Insurances (eligible the first of month
after 30 days)
* Low Cost Onsite Medical Clinic
* Two (2) Onsite Cafeterias
* Employee Garden | Gardening Classes
* 3 Weeks' Vacation | 1 Week Sick-Time | Paid Holidays
* 401K | Health Savings Account
To see more on our culture, go to www.merit.com/careers.
Day in the Life:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected