SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Responsible for pulling parts from the warehouse and seeing that
assemblers have the raw materials they need to perform their
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
* Pulls supplies for production and ensures that supplies are
stocked and readily available.
* Puts raw materials in production bins for easy handling by the
* Visually checks to ensure that production workers have the
products they need and sees that production bins have adequate
amounts of raw materials.
* Verifies the labels on production bins to ensure that the raw
materials are labelled correctly.
* Checks and verifies that materials are pulled according to
* Working overtime may be required for this position.
* Performs other related duties as required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
* Lifting -- Not to exceed 50 lbs. -- local practice may
* Visual acuity
* Color perception
* Depth perception
* Field of vision/peripheral
* Fine motor skills
* Chemical vapors
* Soldering fumes
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Education and/or experience equivalent to a high school
diploma and three months of related experience.
* Excellent dependability.
* Excellent hand-eye coordination and motor skills.
* Ability to read and understand written instructions.
* Ability to work well with others to accomplish objectives.
* A general knowledge of Merit Medical's products and
specifically the raw materials used to manufacture those
* GMP/MPS/work orders
* Quality specifications
* Materials requirements/flow
Infectious Control Risk Category III:
The risk category explains whether or not employees are likely
to come into contact with blood or body fluids while performing
their jobs. Risk category III states employment and procedures that
do not require exposure.
At Merit Medical, our mission is to create innovative medical
devices that improve lives. Our goal is to hire and develop people
who want to build something special through hard work, team effort,
and commitment. Together, we are making a difference in the lives
of patients around the world.
As an eligible Merit employee, you can expect the following:
* Multiple Shifts and Hours to choose from: Days, Swing (Eve),
* Medical/Dental & Other Insurances (eligible the first of month
after 30 days)
* No Cost Onsite Dental Clinic | Low Cost Onsite Medical
* Two (2) Onsite Cafeterias
* Employee Garden | Gardening Classes
* 3 Weeks' Vacation | 1 Week Sick-Time | Paid Holidays
* 401K | Health Savings Account
To see more on our culture, go to www.merit.com/careers.
Day in the Life:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected