Production Assembler: $12.25 / hour (Full-time DAYS - Multiple
Merit Medical is hiring 50 new production, molding and
manufacturing employees to work at our South Jordan, UT
Potential shift hours (Pick a schedule that works for
* 4:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Mon -- Thu): No Weekends
* 5:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Mon -- Thu): No Weekends
* 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Mon -- Thu): No Weekends
Merit Employees receive medical benefits, onsite clinic dental,
vision insurance, paid vacation, 8 paid holidays, life insurance
and a 401K plan with company match.
Click the Apply button to start the process.
Performs any of a variety of medical assembly and processing
tasks as a production team member.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
* Assembles medical products on an assembly operation,
performing a variety of tasks on a rotating basis. Tasks may
include assembling syringe barrels, putting tubing in barrels,
preparing tubing, coiling, assembling back plates, assembling
housings, operating the blister machine, operating the sprint
tester, labeling and packaging products, and other product assembly
* Ability to rotate through the assembly line and perform all
but Production Operator III technical tasks.
* Checks products passing work stations on the assembly line to
confirm that they are properly assembled and removes defective
products from the line according to quality criteria.
* Operates computerized test equipment to determine whether
electronic equipment is working properly.
* Performs other related tasks, as required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
* Lifting -- Not to exceed 50 lbs. -- local practice may
* Color perception
* Depth perception
* Field of vision/peripheral
* Fine motor skills
* Chemical vapors
* Soldering fumes
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Demonstrates competencies and ability to rotate in specific
* Ability to meet line rate expectations.
* Ability to perform a variety of assembly tasks requiring
dexterity and fine motor skills.
* Ability to visually check work performed and identify whether
a product has been assembled correctly.
* Ability to follow instructions in performing repetitive
* Dependability in coming to work on time and meet company
* Attentiveness in performing tasks.
* Pride in performing repetitive tasks well.
* Ability to work as a member of a team in assembling sterile
Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was founded in 1987
by Fred P. Lampropoulos. Merit develops, manufactures and markets
single-use medical devices primarily for diagnosing and treating
cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit has been successful in
introducing and marketing innovative, high-quality products through
its expertise in new product design and its capabilities in
injection and insert molding of plastics; the application of its
proprietary electronic and sensor-based technologies; and wire,
extrusion and catheter technologies. The Company is utilizing its
competitive advantages and technologies to develop and offer
products that address a wide range of needs related to cardiology
and radiology procedures performed in hospitals. Sales are made
primarily to U.S. hospitals through a direct sales force. The
Company markets its products in over 60 countries worldwide,
utilizing a direct sales force in Europe, and distributors for the
remainder of the world.
MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
1600 West Merit Parkway (9800 South & Redwood Road)
SOUTH JORDAN, UT 84095
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected