SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Responsible for receiving parts and supplies from vendors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
* Receives parts and supplies from vendors.
* Verifies lot numbers and quantities to ensure proper parts are
received or transferred.
* Works with Purchasing, IQA, and stages parts for
* Locates parts to shelves or other departments.
* Ensures racks are organized, warehouse is clean, and product
is located to proper locations.
* Performs other related duties, as required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
* Lifting -- Not to exceed 50 lbs. -- local practice may
* Visual acuity
* Color perception
* Depth perception
* Field of vision/peripheral
* Fine motor skills
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Education and experience equivalent to a high school
* Three months of work experience.
* Knowledge of basic mathematics and the ability to apply it in
a work situation.
* Ability to read and understand written instructions.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word
processing, database and other applicable software programs.
* Three months of previous warehouse experience.
* Goods and product receive/verify/storage
* Data entry
* Material/product lifting and stacking/forklift operation
Infectious Control Risk Category II:
The risk category explains whether or not employees are likely
to come into contact with blood or body fluids while performing
their jobs. Risk category II states employment and procedures that
may require exposure.
At Merit Medical, our mission is to create innovative medical
devices that improve lives. Our goal is to hire and develop people
who want to build something special through hard work, team effort,
and commitment. Together, we are making a difference in the lives
of patients around the world.
As an eligible Merit employee, you can expect the following:
* Multiple Shifts and Hours to choose from: Days, Swing (Eve),
* Medical/Dental & Other Insurances (eligible the first of month
after 30 days)
* No Cost Onsite Dental Clinic | Low Cost Onsite Medical
* Two (2) Onsite Cafeterias
* Employee Garden | Gardening Classes
* 3 Weeks' Vacation | 1 Week Sick-Time | Paid Holidays
* 401K | Health Savings Account
To see more on our culture, go to www.merit.com/careers.
Day in the Life:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected