Company: Home Instead
Location: South jordan
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Home Instead is looking for skilled CNA's to become a part
of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging
adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a
variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in
their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and
compassion. We provide services around the west side of
the Salt Lake Valley.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Hours are flexible and we have both full and part-time shifts
available. We will build a schedule around your busy lifestyle.
- Companionship and conversation
- Assist with baths and showers
- Perform transfers
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle
record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
(required if driving clients)
We offer medical benefits and up to 40 hours per year of PTO, as
well as opportunities for an early pay increase.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, South Jordan , CNA, Other , South jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!