Company: Home Instead
Location: South jordan
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Home Instead is looking for part time and full time caring
and compassionate bilingual CNA's or CAREGivers to become a part of
our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging
adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a
variety of non-medical services in the west side of Salt Lake
Valley that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the
challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
*Previous experience unnecessary - skills training provided by Home
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
Hours are flexible and we have both full and part-time shifts
available. We will build a schedule around your busy lifestyle.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
We offer medical benefits and up to 40 hours per year of PTO, as
well as opportunities for an early pay increase.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, South Jordan , Spanish/English Caregiver, Other , South jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!