Company: Pyramid Edge
Location: South Jordan
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Serves patrons by providing information to help food and
beverage selections; presenting ordered choices; maintaining dining
- Prepares room for dining by clothing tables and setting
decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation,
safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Helps patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu;
offering cocktails and appetizers; suggesting courses; explaining
the chef's specialties; identifying appropriate wines; answering
food preparation questions.
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons'
choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons' choices
from bar and kitchen; delivering accompaniments and condiments from
- Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of
needs; observing dining process.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed;
replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to
patron spills or other special needs.
- Concludes dining experience by acknowledging choice of
restaurant; inviting patrons to return.
- Obtains revenues by totaling charges; issuing bill; accepting
payment; delivering bill and payment to host person; returning
change or credit card and signature slip to patrons.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- General Math Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Service
- Resolving Conflict,
- Energy Level
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Client Relationships
- Maintain all certification requirements. Submit new food
handlers/ alcohol certification prior to the expiration date
- Report to work on time, ready to work.
- Maintain and well-groomed professional appearance and adhere to
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Report to work on time, ready to work
- Provide consistent support to servers and other staff
- maintain cleanliness in your area
- Be familiar with menus, and company processes in an effort to
answer questions when asked.
- Abide by Tsunami Rules and regulations as outlined in the
- Abide by state and federal regulations regarding all restaurant
operation, safety, and sanitation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $2.13 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Pyramid Edge, South Jordan , Server, Other , South Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!