Are you a creative, high energy individual who takes initiative
and wants to be part of creating memories that last a lifetime?
Do you have a passion for photography and sales?
Do you enjoy working with infants, children and adults?
Thenpicture yourself here by joining the JCPenney Portraits
We are currently seeking a full-time Studio Manager.
Studio Manager Trainees attend paid training and are promoted to
a Studio Manager role upon successful completion of the training
The Studio Manager manages and leads the operation and staff of
a portrait studio in a host environment. They drive growth and are
accountable for the studio's ability to achieve results (e.g.,
labor margin (profit), sittings, sales average, customer
satisfaction, photography) by providing remarkable customer service
throughout the photographic, sales and portrait delivery
Studio Managers follow established operational processes (e.g.,
scheduling, hiring, training, selling, photographing), ensure
compliance, as well as manage the performance, and develop the
skills, of their Team Members.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience; college
- 2-5 years previous supervisory, retail, sales, service-related
or photography and experience preferred.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including days, nights,
holidays and weekends.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration
- Ability to quickly develop a good rapport with children and
- Strong math and intermediate computer skills (e.g., navigation,
data entry), specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work in multiple studios (where applicable) based on
- Ability to speak and write Spanish fluently in some markets,
may be preferred.
Studio Managers are required to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat,
climb, kneel, crawl, twist, balance, reach, use hands and fingers
to perform repetitive tasks and assemble/disassemble equipment.
Studio Managers must be able to frequently lift and move up to 25
pounds (and occasionally lift and move up to 40 pounds).
A full job description will be available to interviewed
Our Studio Employees Enjoy
- Fun working environment
- Paid photography and sales training
- Competitive pay and sales incentives
- Flexible schedules
- Host store and studio discount
- Employees in full-time studio management positions would be
eligible for medical, dental and life insurance benefits
We are Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a