Vice President, Global Pricing
Company: Merit Medical Systems Inc.
Location: South Jordan
Posted on: June 6, 2021
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
This position is responsible for defining, developing,
evaluating and overseeing the implementation of pricing models and
strategies designed to optimize revenue, margins, market share,
brand positioning and long-term profits. Oversees the
implementation of pricing strategies and proposals across the
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
- Partners with Executive Leadership, Sales/Marketing, Finance
and other key stakeholders to correctly position product portfolio
and establish pricing programs aligned with product/sales strategy
and revenue recognition requirements globally.
- Prioritizes and delivers on opportunities to monetize products
offered initially at little to no cost, or to implement upsell
opportunities as products are repositioned in the marketplace.
- Monitors the ongoing business environment to ensure competitive
pricing/market position and directs the development and analysis of
pricing models and projections.
- Develops and maintains internal controls over pricing
activities to ensure compliance.
- Develop and implement targeted Pricing Actions to proactively
- Develop strategic and tactical pricing negotiation planning and
- Negotiate and influence internal/external customers to
encourage support and testing of new pricing structures and
- Develop pricing models, processes and deployment of them.
- Develop and execute recommendations of pricing strategies.
- Manages department employees by interviewing, hiring,
coordinating work assignments, training, evaluating work,
disciplining, and other related duties.
- Perform all other duties, as needed.
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree
in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Work related experience equivalent to ten years of pricing,
sales, finance, or a combination of functions, with five of those
years in a management role and medical device industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence at a variety of levels within
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal,
and communication skills - verbal and written.
- Ability to manage large and high priority projects efficiently
and effectively and to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to prepare
professional written and oral presentations and market
- Strategic thinker, self-starter, and results oriented.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word
processing, database and other applicable software programs.
- Pricing model development/execution
- Problem solving
At Merit Medical, our vision is to be the most
customer-focused company in healthcare. We are a leading
manufacturer and marketer of disposable medical devices used in
interventional, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, particularly
in cardiology, radiology, oncology, critical care and
With more than 6,300 employees worldwide, approximately 2,200
employees are based at our South Jordan headquarters. Our culture
is intense, fun, results driven, team oriented, and holds customer
experience above all else.
MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
1600 West Merit Parkway (9800 South & Redwood Road)
South Jordan, UT 84095
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V
Keywords: Merit Medical Systems Inc., South Jordan , Vice President, Global Pricing, Other , South Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!