Ultradent, the global name in oral health is seeking a
Manufacturing Line Leader to work the Day Shift from 5:15-3:45
This position starts at $19.02 hr. and goes from there depending
WHY WORK WITH ULTRADENT:
Ultradent Products, Inc., is a collaborative and hard-working
company with a 40-year history of innovation. Ours is a fun,
fast-paced work environment dedicated to providing unique,
solution-oriented products to dentists-and their patients-across
the globe. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation,
integrity, hard work, quality, and care, and we put those values
into everything we do. We ask all colleagues to seek out the
excluded, enhance the team, share feedback fearlessly, welcome
feedback humbly, amplify all voices, and embrace our differences.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO EXCEED:
- Leads a shift of production with a team that consists of
Machine Operators, and Line Workers.
- Ensures materials are ordered and delivered in accordance with
- Focuses on quality by making sure all processes and production
lines are set up per the proper instructions and procedures.
- Trains new and existing employees.
- Interfaces with department/customers on a daily basis.
- Participates and leads daily department standup meeting.
- Ensures compliance with OSHA and safety standards.
- Communicates to the Area Leader the daily production,
challenges, issues or other items that need to be addressed.
- Responsible for ensuring manufacturing teams are compliant with
GMPs and consistently monitors documentation
- This area maintains production on a daily basis inside a clean
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Applicant must fit well with our core values of integrity,
caring, quality, innovation and hard work.
- Great communication skills and the ability to connect and
influence employees at all levels.
- Ability to hold employees accountable for results through
coaching and recognize when education and training is needed.
- An understanding of quality systems
- Verbal and written communication skills, including the ability
to listen .
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Any experience in filling/packaging processes and/or equipment
As an eligible Ultradent employee, you can expect the
WHAT BENEFITS AND PERKS YOU'LL GET WITH ULTRADENT:
- Medical/Dental & Other Insurances (eligible the first of month
after 60 days)
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- 401K Plan with employer matching contribution
- Employee access to discounted Ultradent products
- Excellent paid time off (PTO) and Medical Time Off (MTO)
account to support medical and military events
- Five days paid between Christmas and New Years
- Education Assistance
- Fun casual work environment
Ultradent is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We are a global culture where differences are sought
after, welcomed, and embraced. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regards to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor: For more information please contact
us at email@example.com.