Resident Care Supervisor (Full Time)
Company: Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Location: South Jordan
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Resident Care Coordinator directs, coordinates and
supervises care services provided by the care team, medication
technicians and nursing team for the residents within Assisted
Living, ensuring exemplary service delivered with integrity,
dignity and compassion.
What will I do every day?
- Monitor and evaluate residents regularly to assess levels of
- Effectively supervise departmental operations on a day-to-day
- Actively support and facilitate wellness programs that meet the
needs of each resident
- Respond in a tactful and timely manner to all concerns placed
by residents and family members
- Interface with physicians and other care providers and monitor
all physician orders
- Supervise the Medication Programs and coordinate with
physicians for optimum health care
- Handle emergency situations responsibly and calmly until aid
- Assist with budget management and achieving department
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- Be a great team player
- Be a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Have one to three years' experience working in senior living or
skilled nursing care
- Have experience working as a Resident Care Coordinator,
Assisted Living Coordinator, and or Life Enrichment Coordinator is
- Have one to three years experience supervising a team is
Special Requirements/Certifications I may need?
- Must have or be able to obtain the appropriate State license
required by law (LVN/LPN)
- CPR Certified
- Standard precautions HIV/AIDS Trained - a plus
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including weekends and
holidays as needed
What's in it for me? (Great Question!)
- Competitive pay
- A free meal per shift
- Health-care Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and a great
place to work for our associates. Kisco Senior Living has been a
dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the
past 25 years.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our
pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug
screen, TB Test and Background Check
- Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Kisco Senior Living, LLC, South Jordan , Resident Care Supervisor (Full Time), Other , South Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!