Inventory Receiving Clerk I (12:00 - 8:30 PM, M-F)
Company: Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
Location: South Jordan
Posted on: June 6, 2021
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Responsible for receiving parts and supplies from vendors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
- Receives parts and supplies from vendors.
- Verifies lot numbers and quantities to ensure proper parts are
received or transferred.
- Works with Purchasing, IQA, and stages parts for
- Locates parts to shelves or other departments.
- Ensures racks are organized, warehouse is clean, and product is
located to proper locations.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- Lifting -- Not to exceed 50 lbs. -- local practice may
- Visual acuity
- Color perception
- Depth perception
- Field of vision/peripheral
- Fine motor skills
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Education and experience equivalent to a high school
- Three months of work experience.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics and the ability to apply it in a
- Ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word
processing, database and other applicable software programs.
- Three months of previous warehouse experience.
- Goods and product receive/verify/storage
- Data entry
- Material/product lifting and stacking/forklift operation
Infectious Control Risk Category II:
The risk category explains whether or not employees are likely
to come into contact with blood or body fluids while performing
their jobs. Risk category II states employment and procedures that
may require exposure.
Keywords: Merit Medical Systems, Inc., South Jordan , Inventory Receiving Clerk I (12:00 - 8:30 PM, M-F), Other , South Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!