Customer Experience Specialist - South Jordan, UT
Company: Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
Location: South Jordan
Posted on: June 10, 2021
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
This position is responsible for providing customers with
service and support.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
- Answers incoming calls promptly to place orders and address
- Enters fax, email, EDI and phone orders.
- Responsible for understanding and resolving customer
- Performs customer account maintenance such as entering new
customer accounts, changing/updating existing customer addresses
and ensuring that all facets of customer information is accurate
- Tracks product shipments upon customer request.
- Coordinates sales related activities and customer requests with
- Responds to requests concerning literature and product samples
for internal personnel.
- Assists with trade show shipments and gathering various
- Performs other duties and tasks as required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- Lifting -- Not to exceed 50 lbs. -- local practice may
- Visual acuity
- Color perception
- Depth perception
- Field of vision/peripheral
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Education equivalent to a high school diploma and one year of
previous customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
and the ability to resolve customer problems efficiently and
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under
strict time constraints to meet the demands of customers and
- Very detail oriented and accurate.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and requests efficiently
and effectively to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word
processing, database and other applicable software programs.
- Computer skills
- Customer service
- Communication skills
- Return product process
- Product knowledge
- Shipping processes
Merit Medical Systems, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer
M/F/D/V, is a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a
strong global presence. Our culture is highly energetic, family
friendly, values its employees, and promotes them as standard
business practice. Merit currently has an opening at its corporate
headquarters in South Jordan, Utah in our Operational Systems
Department. Excellent compensation and benefits packages will be
offered to the right candidate.
Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was founded in 1987
by Fred P. Lampropoulos. Merit develops, manufactures and markets
single-use medical devices primarily for diagnosing and treating
cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit has been successful in
introducing and marketing innovative, high-quality products through
its expertise in new product design and its capabilities in
injection and insert molding of plastics; the application of its
proprietary electronic and sensor-based technologies; and wire,
extrusion and catheter technologies. The Company is utilizing its
competitive advantages and technologies to develop and offer
products that address a wide range of needs related to cardiology
and radiology procedures performed in hospitals. Sales are made
primarily to U.S. hospitals through a direct sales force. The
Company markets its products in over 60 countries worldwide,
utilizing a direct sales force in Europe, and distributors for the
remainder of the world.
MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
1600 West Merit Parkway South Jordan, UT 84095
Keywords: Merit Medical Systems, Inc., South Jordan , Customer Experience Specialist - South Jordan, UT, Other , South Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!