Location: South Jordan
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Position: Associate Account Executive / Account
Location: South Jordan, UT
Duration: Full time role
We are hiring an Associate Account Executive or Account Executive
to join our team here in our South Jordan Office!
Start up Environment
This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is
capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique
situations present themselves, this person must be sensitive to
corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image of
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other
duties may be assigned.
- Generates new business through outside sales activities
including referrals, solutions selling, cold calls, prospecting,
territory planning and client relationship building.
- Builds long-term client partnerships with companies from BIG to
- Coordinates recruiting activities with recruiters including
screening, orientation, and placement of candidates.
- Maintains and monitors client contractual service agreements
and regularly audits to ensure contractual compliance.
- Quickly resolves customer issues and ensures customer
satisfaction on a daily basis.
- Maintains ConsultNet values and cultural environment within
- Provides on-premise support to clients.
- Uses database exclusively to manage activity including call
backs and call lists.
- Conducts client visits to build rapport and to obtain critical
information including, job descriptions, referrals and business
- Identifies and qualifies new job orders weekly.
- Presents candidates to Hiring Managers and pre-closes on
- Attends interviews between clients and candidates as much as
- Works everyday to become the client's single resource for job
openings and market information.
- Always works to find a win/win for all situations.
- Attends networking functions to identify new clients and
develop market knowledge.
- Consistently hits personal business commitments in all
- 2+years in the Technology or Engineering Staffing
- 2+years in Sales ability to overcome objections, identify
buying signals, close the deal.
- Experience with face to face sales know the value of a
- Familiarity with technologies such as; .NET, C#, Java, J2EE,
SAP, Oracle, SQL Server, Systems, Networking, Telecom.
- Experience working in a high-pressure, fast-paced work
- Ability to take directions and strive to accomplish challenging
- Have the 'whatever it takes' attitude
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares
expertise with others
- Excellent listening and documentation skills
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or
- Group presentation skills
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles to achieve
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national
provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers
exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000
companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with
clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants,
successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500
consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement
opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the
right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's
not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth
of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets
throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com
Keywords: ConsultNet, South Jordan , Account Executive, Other , South Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!