Cycle Counter I - Day Shift $17.00 p/hr.
Company: Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
Location: South Jordan
Posted on: June 12, 2021
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Performs cycle counting of inventory to ensure accurate
quantities and values.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
- Performs cycle counting of inventory to ensure accurate
quantities and values.
- Reconciles physical count to database to determine if
adjustments are necessary.
- Generates inventory, error, expired lot/scrap, Daifuku/Oracle
- Works with other departments to ensure inventory transactions
are done accurately.
- Keep ER.0 location clean and current; and does real time
research and adjustments as needed.
- Performs other related tasks, as needed.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- Lifting -- Not to exceed 50 lbs. -- local practice may
- Color perception
- Depth perception
- Field of vision/peripheral
- Fine motor skills
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Educational experience equivalent to a minimum of a high school
- Work related experience equivalent to two years in the lot
number control field or related area.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under strict time constraints and meet
deadlines in a timely manner.
- Ability to follow through on details and complete tasks with a
minimum amount of direct supervision.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word
processing, database and other applicable software programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well
Merit Medical Systems, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer
M/F/D/V, is a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a
strong global presence. Our culture is highly energetic, family
friendly, values its employees, and promotes them as standard
business practice. To see what it is like to work at Merit take a
look at our new recruiting video on YouTube at
www.youtube.com/meritmedical to see the video titled "Great people,
Great products, Great Company". Merit currently has the above
opening located in South Jordan, Utah. Excellent compensation and
benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate.
COMPANY HISTORY Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was
founded in 1987 by Fred P. Lampropoulos. Merit develops,
manufactures and markets single-use medical devices primarily for
diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit
has been successful in introducing and marketing innovative,
high-quality products through its expertise in new product design
and its capabilities in injection and insert molding of plastics;
the application of its proprietary electronic and sensor-based
technologies; and wire, extrusion and catheter technologies. Merit
also develops and markets embolotherapeutic products for the
treatment of uterine fibroids, hypervascularized tumors, and
arteriovenous malformations. Embolotherapy procedures are primarily
performed by interventional radiologists and use bioengineered
microspheres to create targeted vascular occlusion and drug
delivery. The Company is utilizing its competitive advantages and
technologies to develop and offer products that address a wide
range of needs related to cardiology and radiology procedures
performed in hospitals. Sales are made primarily to U.S. hospitals
through a direct sales force. The Company markets its products in
over 60 countries worldwide, utilizing a direct sales force in
Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.
MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V
Keywords: Merit Medical Systems, Inc., South Jordan , Cycle Counter I - Day Shift $17.00 p/hr., Other , South Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!