Company: MICARE NETWORK
Location: South Jordan
Posted on: June 12, 2021
$32k-41k per year
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting
research, preparing statistical reports, handling information
requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing
correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and
scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level
Associate's Degree (or other 2-year degree). Four years full
time secretarial experience or equivalency, word processing and
spreadsheet software skills and demonstrated human relation and
effective communication skills also required.
Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and
clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing
files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms,
and other office procedures and terminology.
Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of
principles and processes for providing customer and personal
services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality
standards for services, and evaluation of customer
Administration and Management - Knowledge of
business and management principles involved in strategic planning,
resource allocation and coordination of people and resources.
- Active Learning - Understanding the
implications of new information for both current and future
problem-solving and decision-making.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to
what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points
being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting
at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning
to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,
conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written
sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing
as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Complex Problem Solving Skills
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex
problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate
options and implement solutions.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements
and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet,or
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to
determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including
faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given
access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for
consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies,
maintaining records management database systems, and performing
basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating
catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records,
departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and
housekeeping, to aid executives.
- Provide clerical support to other departments.
Keywords: MICARE NETWORK, South Jordan , Administrative Assistant, Other , South Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!