Client Service Representative
Company: Expert Enterprise
Location: South Jordan
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Starting a career with us as a Client Services Representative is
more than just a job. It's an entry-level opportunity to learn all
aspects of the business world. We offer career opportunities to
become part of a team taking over the marketing and sales
Who are you?
You are an outgoing, driven, and competitive person who will
succeed independently and within a team. You are goal-oriented and
driven by success, winning, and the opportunity for advancement.
The possibility of a long-term career excites you, where the sky is
the limit in sales, entrepreneurship, and business leadership, and
you thrive on working in a fun, dynamic, energetic,
forward-thinking organization that invests in you.
Responsibilities for the Client Services Representative
- Face to face sales and marketing with our customers to uphold
solid relationships to meet the needs of our clients
- Developing strong leadership skills to build a high
performance, cross-functional team environment
- Creates and provides to management a marketing plan for
establishing new customer relationships
- Work with a close-knit team of talented sales experts who will
support you in your professional growth
- Training in business management for customer service,
marketing, and sales
- Apply knowledge of sales process, product portfolio, and
customer knowledge to improve sales outcomes.
- Associate or Bachelors Degree in Marketing,
Communications, Business Management, Business Administration not
required, but desired
- 0-3 years of sales, customer service, retail,
or other people-oriented positions are preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Active listening and communication
What can we do for you?
Expert Enterprise strives to develop each employee to be their
best selves and successful within the company. This is great for
getting more experience in overall direct marketing and business.
We focus on mentoring, training, and coaching each of our employees
through an accelerated growth process. Each employee is given a
trainer and always has access to either a trainer or manager to
help guide them. Our client has recently launched a major expansion
initiative that requires more Marketing Managers to expand into
different markets. If you are someone who is driven to succeed,
this position is for you!
Keywords: Expert Enterprise, South Jordan , Client Service Representative, Other , South Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!