This position is for the following areas:
Full Time; Monday – Friday 8:45am – 6:15pm; Rotating Saturdays
8:45am – 2:15pm
At Mountain America, we are committed to taking care of all our
- Starting competitive pay of $15.50 per hour and can increase
depending on experience, plus incentives
- Performance reviews with opportunities to increase
- Excellent medical and dental benefits with minimal employee
contribution (full time employees)
- Paid time off, volunteer time off, and paid holidays
- Matching 401K
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development
- And more!
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform
each job duty successfully.
- Builds and maintains relationships with Mountain America
Credit Union Members by engaging in conversations in person and
over the phone.
- Provides quality service by assessing, advising, and
assisting credit union membership.
- Recognizes member needs and cross-sells products and
services as needs arise through a consultation
- Educates members about MACU products and
- Consistent focus on increasing member satisfaction and
- Expected to meet production goals as a representation to
help our members.
- May follow up with member services on product referrals
(e.g. warm calling).
- Uses lead lists to make outbound efforts (cold calling)
to call existing membership to provide additional consultation on
MACU products and services.
- Greets all members professionally.
- Accurately maintains cash drawer.
- Accurately and efficiently processes transactions in
accordance with established policies and procedures
- Assists in the opening and closing procedures of the
- Responsible for Branch Security which includes vault
combinations, security codes, and member information.
Represents the credit union in a professional manner, both
in dress and in actions
Keeps work area neat and clean
Responds to email/voicemail/missed calls/other
communication in a timely manner
Actively participates and completes product knowledge
Complies with all regulations as required by
Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
The requirements listed are representative of the
knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential job functions.
At least six months of customer service
High school diploma or equivalent
Licenses, Certificates, Registrations,
To be completed during the first 60 days:
MSR Certification Package through the
- Mountain America University Online Training
- MAU Teller Branch Checklist
- MAU Products & Services
- MAU Teller Follow-up Training
- MAU MSR Sales Certification
- MAU Annual Learning Plan
- MAU Annual Products & Services
- Everyone Is Your Customer training
Computer/Office Equipment Skills
Basic computer operating skills
Beginner to intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
(Outlook, Word, Excel)
Type a minimum of 35 words per minute preferred
PHYSICAL ABILITIES / WORKING CONDITIONS
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach
with hands and arms consistently
Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally
Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
Weight Lifted or Force Exerted
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 50 pounds
There are no unusually environmental factors
Moderate noise (business office with computers and printers, light